This is the rib knit I use for all of my makes, and it is the best I've found to this date! I really recommend using this beautiful ribbing with Baboosh sewing patterns, and any other projects that call for rib knit jersey.
It comes in a range of beautiful colours, is made with GOTS certified organic cotton: 95% organic cotton, 5% elastane/spandex. It's super stretchy and easy to work with because it's not too bulky!
Fabric weight is 230-240 gms/m2, which is perfect for cuffs, waist bands and binding!
Stripes in the striped rib fabrics are about 5mm wide.
The price is per 1/3 m (33 cm) length by 0.75-0.8m width, which is half the width of the bolt.
Multiple items will be cut as one continuous full-width piece in the following way:
• 1 unit: 33 cm length by 75-80 cm width
• 2 units: 33 cm length by 150-160 cm width (use coupon code 10for2RIBKNIT for 10% off)
• 3 units: 50 cm length by 150-160 cm width (use code 15for3RIBKNIT for 15% off)
• 4 units: 70 cm length by 150-160 cm width (use code 20for4RIBKNIT for 20% discount)
• 5 units: 1 m length by 150-160 cm width (use code 20for4RIBKNIT for 20% discount)
Apply the appropriate discount code for your quantity on the checkout page for the discount to be applied!
You can also order a sample pack, which includes all of these colours, plus all of the tubular rib colours.
The coupon codes apply to both this rib knit and the tubular rib, so you can combine them and the discount will still work.
NB: If you are a fellow handmade business and you are looking to purchase larger quantities, please get in touch as I offer a special discount for business orders!