Little Skirt Girls/Womens Sewing Pattern - Free UK Shipping!
Wear on its own in summer, or pair with leggings or woolly tights through the colder seasons. This cute little skirt can be worn all year round... And has pockets!
Use any kind of stretchy knit for the main parts, and a rib knit for the waist & trims. Or if your material is stretchy enough, use the same fabric all over!
For size table and conversion, see our Size Info. The length of the skirt is above-knee for the smaller girls sizes, and a little shorter as you go up in size. The adult length is about mid-thigh, but can easily be made a little longer or shorter to suit your height & taste.
- Available in 3 size groups: Small Girls (12-18M to 3-4Y), Medium & Big Girls (4-5 to 10-11Y) & Adults (3XS (UK 4-6) to 3XL (UK 20-22))
- You can keep all sizes, no tracing!
- Choose 1, 2, or all 3 size groups!
- The pattern is printed on large format paper, the instructions are on a separate sheet.
- Step-by-step photo tutorial will guide you through every step
- Overlocker not essential
- Add a labelled box for storing your pattern pieces, makes a great gift!
- Access to friendly Facebook group for support, chat & videos
- Personal use only*
• 12-18M to 4-5Y: 0.25m (min width 1.05m)
• 5-6Y to 8-9Y: 0.3m (min width 1.2m)
• 9-10Y to M: 0.35m (min width 1.6m)
• L to 3XL: 0.75m (min width 1.35m)
Waist & Trims:
• All kids sizes: 0.3m (width 0.5m)
• Adult sizes: 0.35m (width 0.8m)
You'll also need a jersey needle, a twin needle (or coverstitch machine) and some fusible hem tape.
UK orders placed before 2.30pm will *usually* be posted on the same day, and arrive the next day. Don't want to wait at all? It's also available as an instant download!
Because I also make and sell these skirts myself, this pattern is strictly for personal use only. Pattern design, images and tutorial are original works and are copyright protected by Baboosh Designs ™. Sharing in any capacity, uploading, redistributing, altering, manufacturing without consent, etc. is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your support!
*If you wish to make this Little Skirt to sell, you will need to purchase a commercial license, in addition to the pattern. If this pattern has "Making to sell" directions included within the instructions, kindly ask you to follow those. This is to avoid a conflict of interest with the clothing side of Baboosh Designs.