Babooster Photo Guidelines
For awesome pictures, please follow the guidelines below as much as you can:
• Use a plain, uncluttered background. You can put up a light sheet for a background and/or pop your tot on a nice blanket, for example.
• If you kiddo needs something to occupy them, preferably use something that looks nice, eg. a wooden toy.
• Squat or kneel to get down on their level.
• Pictures taken in the outdoors or a nice environment can be cool too, as long as it's not too cluttered and/or distracting.
• I'll edit all photos, so don't worry about that.
• Have fun! Use the above as a guide, but don't let it stress you out. The best photos are always just the simple, happy ones :)
Below are some great examples: